4-Ingredient Watermelon Cherry Slushies
Refreshing, thirst-quenching watermelon cherry slushie is an easy, delicious drink that is wonderful on a hot day! Perfect for the whole family!
Frozen watermelons, frozen sweet cherries, lime, and mint are the key ingredients in this cold slushie! Amounts listed in the “Ingredients” list below.
Blend all the ingredients on high, adding more water if necessary,until it gets to your desired slushie consistency. Taste and adjust according to preferences. Add sweetener if you like.
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- 3 cups frozen seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1 cup frozen sweet cherries, pitted
- ½ fresh lime (3 tsp), juice
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- ½ - 1 cup cold water
- Sweetener of choice, to taste
- Place the watermelon, cherries, lime, mint, and ½ cup cold water in a high-powered blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- If necessary, add more water to thin out the slushy. Taste and adjust according to preferences. Add sweetener such honey or maple syrup (to keep it vegan) if desired to add additional sweetness. Serve immediately.
- This recipe uses frozen watermelons and frozen cherries. I used a fresh seedless watermelon where I removed the rind, cut the watermelon into small cubes, placed it on a baking sheet (a freezer bag would work as well), and then into the freezer until frozen. This takes about 2-3 hours.
- I used a store-bought bag of frozen cherries, but you can apply the same freezing process to fresh cherries; just make sure you remove the pits first.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220