Hello! Today’s post is a super easy Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats recipe that has all the elements and delicious flavours of the classic pie!
The bonus is that this recipe is no-bake, takes just minutes to make, and you’re basically having dessert for breakfast!
How do you make these overnight oats?
Place the overnight oats ingredients in a medium bowl. Full ingredient amounts and complete instructions listed down below in the recipe card.
Combine together (I use a wired whisk) until the mixture is well-distributed.
Spoon into two mason jars or airtight containers before sealing with lids. Place in the fridge to let the oats set for at least six hours or overnight.
After the overnight oats are ready, add toppings such as banana slices or shredded coconut if you like. Enjoy it!
Did you check out my other Overnight Breakfast recipes?
- Chai-Spiced Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Easy Turmeric Milk Chia Pudding
- Chia Seed Pudding with Blackberries and Bananas
In all, these Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats:
- Are delicious and filling
- Are easy to put together
- Use few ingredients
- Are no-bake
- Perfect for breakfast, as a snack, or even as a tasty dessert
- Are easy to scale up if you want to make more
I hope you try this recipe! If you do, please leave me a rating and comment down below or tag me on any of my social media. I’m @yay_for_food on Instagram. Please share your recipe pictures!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats (or quick oats) *see first note
- ½ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Banana slices
- Ground cinnamon
- Shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ingredients (except optional toppings) until well-combined. Carefully spoon into two (half pint) mason jars (or airtight containers). Seal the jars with lids and place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- After the oats are ready, open the jars and give the oats a stir and taste. Add additional milk if you prefer a thinner consistency and/or more mashed bananas or graham cracker crumbs if you prefer more sweetness.
- Finish by adding toppings of your choice such as banana slices, ground cinnamon, and shredded coconut. Enjoy!
- I used quick oats (aka instant oats). These oats produces a softer and creamier texture than old-fashioned rolled oats. I personally like this texture, but if you prefer a chewier texture that holds together better (it’s also the usual overnight oats choice), go with old-fashioned rolled oats.
- Nutritional information represents one serving and excludes the optional toppings.
As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I only link to products that I use and/or highly recommend. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 631Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 471mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 15gSugar: 35gProtein: 9g