4-Ingredient Candy Cane Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
Need a last minute holiday treat or quick DIY gift idea? Make these Candy Cane White Chocolate Pretzels! No-bake and ready in 25 minutes!
Christmas is coming up soon! Are you finished gift shopping yet? I’m almost there. I just need to pick up some random small gifts and I’m good to go.
Of course, I have been baking up a storm making a bunch of different cookies and easy desserts such as:
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate M&M’s
- Classic Chewy Gingersnap (Ginger Molasses) Cookies
- 7-Layer Rocky Road Magic Bars
- Marshmallow Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bars (Confetti Bars)
- Six-Ingredient Crunchy Almond Cookies
Last year, I made these tasty Peppermint Chocolate Peppermint Coconut Macaroons too!
So here’s one more easy dessert option: Candy Cane White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Only 4 Ingredients! Full amounts and instructions in the recipe card below.
This scrumptious holiday treat is:
- Festive: Christmas colours of red, white, and green from the white chocolate and peppermint candy canes gives this dessert a holiday touch.
- Salty and sweet: A delicious combination of salty pretzels and sweet minty candy canes.
- Snackable: Every bite has that satisfying bite-size crunch! Careful, they are addicting!
- Portable and shareable: Pack it up and take it with you on-the-go!
- Very easy to assemble: It’s no-bake and has only 4 ingredients. You can change out the chocolate to semisweet or dark chocolate or even use different toppings such as sprinkles or nuts too!
- A great food DIY gift: Place it in a cute tin container or a mason jar, tie a ribbon around it, and you’ve got a cute sweet treat for that special person!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 3 (heaping) cups / 3½ oz. mini salted pretzels
- 2 (heaping) cups / 12 oz. white chocolate chunks/chips
- ½ cup / 4 oz. peppermint candy canes, crushed* (see first note)
- 1 tbsp vegetable (or neutral) oil
- Place candy canes in the blender or food processor and pulse until you get to your desired crushed candy cane size (as coarse or fine as you want). Alternately, you can place the candy canes in a large Ziploc bag and crush the candy using a mallet.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with vegetable oil in the microwave (on a lower power setting such as 50%) in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Alternately, you can melt the chocolate in a double-boiler (bain-marie).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take a pretzel, drip it completely in the white chocolate, shaking off the excess before placing on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you are finished using up all the pretzels. Then sprinkle as much crushed candy cane on top as you like.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is hardened. Enjoy!
- *I used 20 mini candy canes. You may need more if you prefer a thick layer of candy cane topping.
- Store the pretzels in an airtight container in the refrigerator (ideal) or at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- Nutritional calories represent one serving size of 1/4 cup with eight servings total.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 302 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 88mg Carbohydrates: 43g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 35g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g