Cinnamon Pear Green Smoothie
Sweet, spiced, and good for you. This pear green smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy spinach and finished with a dash of warming cinnamon.
Hello there! Today’s recipe is a delicious smoothie that’s sweet from the fruit (pear and banana), slightly spicy from ground cinnamon, and has hidden green vegetables (spinach) in it too!
It’s takes five minutes or less to blend together, which makes it great for a quick breakfast or as a snack.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Cinnamon Pear Green Smoothie!
What’s in this yummy smoothie?
- Bartlett pear: They are also known as Williams pears. When ripe, these pears are juicy, have a soft texture, and sweet, slightly tart flavor. Plus, they are good source of vitamin C, fiber, and iron.
- Frozen ripe banana: It helps sweeten the drink and gives it a creamy texture too. In addition, it is high in fiber and potassium.
- I always keep peeled ripe bananas in my freezer to make smoothies.
- Baby spinach: Is perfect to add to smoothies because of the tender texture, mild flavor, and it’s full of nutritious benefits such vitamins A and C, iron, and magnesium.
- Ground cinnamon: It gives this drink a bit of warming spiciness.
- Unsweetened almond milk: It’s smooth and a little nutty in flavor too. Since it’s dairy-free, it’s great for those that are lactose intolerant or on a vegan diet.
- Substitute with another milk of your choice if you like such a dairy milk, oat milk, or coconut milk.
- Pure vanilla extract: It adds a light sweet vanilla note to the smoothie that complements the fruit and cinnamon perfectly.
- Pure maple syrup: This ingredient adds richer sweet notes to the smoothie.
Looking for more easy breakfast smoothies? Here are four more recipes!
- Lemon Pineapple Smoothie
- Creamy Date Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
- Strawberry Mint Smoothie
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
In all, this pear smoothie recipe is:
- Healthy and delicious: A tasty mix of ingredients that’s creamy, sweet, and good-for-you.
- Quick and easy to make: It takes five minutes or less to make.
- A wonderful fast breakfast or snack option: It’s a satisfying drink that will help keep you full until the next meal.
- Portable: Fill in up in your to-go drink container for the road.
- Scalable: It’s easy to double or more this recipe to make several servings.
- Vegan and gluten-free too!
Did you make this easy cinnamon pear green smoothie recipe? Leave me a rating and comment down below or tag me on any of my social media. I’m @yay_for_food on Instagram. Please share your recipe pictures!
- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and chopped
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once blended, taste and adjust according to preferences such as adding more cinnamon for a stronger flavor or more maple syrup for added sweetness. Best served immediately.
- Nutritional calories represent one serving for a total of two servings.
As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I only link to products that I use and/or highly recommend. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 7gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g