Christmas is coming up soon! Are you finished gift shopping yet? I’m almost there. I just need to pick up some random small gifts and I’m good to go.
Of course, I have been baking up a storm making a bunch of different cookies and easy desserts such as:
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate M&M's
- Classic Chewy Gingersnap (Ginger Molasses) Cookies
- 7-Layer Rocky Road Magic Bars
- Marshmallow Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bars (Confetti Bars)
- Six-Ingredient Crunchy Almond Cookies
Last year, I made these tasty Peppermint Chocolate Peppermint Coconut Macaroons too!
So here’s one more easy dessert option: Candy Cane White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Only 4 Ingredients! Full amounts and instructions in the recipe card below.
This scrumptious holiday treat is:
- Festive: Christmas colours of red, white, and green from the white chocolate and peppermint candy canes gives this dessert a holiday touch.
- Salty and sweet: A delicious combination of salty pretzels and sweet minty candy canes.
- Snackable: Every bite has that satisfying bite-size crunch! Careful, they are addicting!
- Portable and shareable: Pack it up and take it with you on-the-go!
- Very easy to assemble: It’s no-bake and has only 4 ingredients. You can change out the chocolate to semisweet or dark chocolate or even use different toppings such as sprinkles or nuts too!
- A great food DIY gift: Place it in a cute tin container or a mason jar, tie a ribbon around it, and you’ve got a cute sweet treat for that special person!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!