Berry Orange Spinach Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette
A fresh summer berry orange spinach salad that’s delicious and healthy! Dress this salad with a homemade citrus balsamic vinaigrette!
They say you eat with your eyes first and this berry orange salad sure is colourful and full of healthy goodness!
This salad is delicious, flavourful, and so easy and fast to put together!
It’s simply a great spring or summer salad that’s perfect as a meal for two or as a side dish for four.
I hope you enjoy this delightful recipe for Berry Orange Spinach Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette!
How do you make this easy spinach salad recipe?
Prepare and place all the ingredients in a large bowl!
Leafy baby spinach, juicy mandarin oranges, sweet and tart raspberries and blackberries, creamy feta cheese, and crunchy walnuts is fantastic together!
Toss the salad all together. The combination of sweet, salty, and savoury flavours are just so satisfying.
Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. It’s a simple four-ingredient vinaigrette (fresh orange juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey) that’s sweet and tangy.
Drizzle as much vinaigrette as you want on the salad and toss to coat. Enjoy!
Looking for more delicious salad recipes? Take a look at these four.
- Apple and Pear Spinach Salad with Honey Lemon Ginger Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Cucumber Spinach Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Grilled Peach Blueberry Spinach with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Watermelon Cucumber jalapeño Salad
I hope you try this berry orange spinach salad recipe! If you do, please leave me a rating and comment down below or tag me on any of my social media. I’m @yay_for_food on Instagram. I’ll love a picture!
For the salad:
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ¾ cup (3 oz) raspberries
- ½ cup (3 oz) blackberries
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup walnuts
For the vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh (mandarin) orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, then drizzle the desired amount of vinaigrette on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- If you are planning to have leftovers, keep the salad separate from the vinaigrette and cover both in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Re-whisk the vinaigrette and drizzle just before serving.
As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I only link to products that I use and/or highly recommend. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 184mg Carbohydrates: 20g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 17g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g