Hiya! Today’s recipe is super simple. It’s an easy recipe for a 3-Ingredient Peppermint Mocha Frappe!
It’s slushy, cold, and full of delicious sweet chocolate and minty peppermint flavours!
A great holiday drink that’s sure to quench your thirst and give you a little energy boost too!
How do you make this recipe?
Freeze strong black coffee (cooled) in ice cube trays and then place in a high-powered blender. Full ingredients amounts and instructions in the recipe card down below.
Add chocolate milk and peppermint extract to the coffee ice cubes and blend until slushy. Taste and add sugar and/or more milk if necessary. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream if you like. Enjoy!
In all, this easy Christmas coffee recipe is:
- Is full of tasty flavour: The delicious combination of black coffee, creamy chocolate milk, and cooling peppermint is so satisfying this time of the year!
- Is refreshing: It’s cold, slushy, and easy to drink.
- Is a delicious drinkable dessert or snack! I like to make it as a mid-day pick-me-up snack.
- Is easy to make: There is only three ingredients (with a couple optional ones). Just remember to freeze the fully cooled coffee cubes the night before and then blend it up when you are ready.
- Makes two generous servings: This recipe makes around four cups, which is perfect for my household of two.
Looking for more dessert ideas? Check out these holiday sweet treats!
- Peppermint Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
- Easy Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Raspberry Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies
- Chewy Gingersnap (Ginger Molasses) Cookies
I hope you try this Peppermint Mocha Frappe recipe! If you do, please leave me a rating and comment down below or tag me on any of my social media. I’m @yay_for_food on Instagram. Please share your recipe pictures!
- 2 trays of strong black coffee ice cubes *(see first note)
- 1 – 1½ cups chocolate milk
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 1-2 tsp sugar (optional)
- Optional topping: whipped cream
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until slushy (start at a lower speed and slowly increase until blended).
- Once blended, taste and adjust according to preferences such as adding more milk for a thinner consistency or sugar for a sweeter drink.
- Pour into drinking glasses and top with whipped cream if you like. Serve immediately.
- *I froze 2 cups of cold black coffee into 2 – 12 cube trays overnight in the freezer. Total time does not include the time it takes to freeze coffee ice cubes.
- Nutritional information represents one serving for a total of two servings and excludes the optional toppings.
As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I only link to products that I use and/or highly recommend. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 115mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 6g